Sunday, November 7, 2010

OMG im a bad bad blogger!!!!

OMG! Yes its true im lazy as hell and totally forgot i had a blog Rofl! Also i have not been posting because well there hasn't been that many thing in this sl world to post :( Or maybe there is an im just lazy?? Anyways since the holidays started thats probably the other reason i have not posted in so long.Rl got me busy for a while.anyways Shout out to my new follower justafunnygirlinaslworld!!Thank you for following my blog even if i haven't posted anything in a while! It means alot that someone can laugh at me for posting horrible taste in pictures! :P


Till next time!


you can contact orryna kristan in world if you have question comments or sugestions for my blog or if you just want to bug the hell out of me because hey my IMs never get capped Whooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my blog or IM me in World SL