Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sexy bunneh!

So today I'm bored an am running out of clothes to blog :( ! So my friend Willow decided to volunteer... OK not really i begged her lol  anyways hers the pic an I'm so proud of myself for figuring out how to make a lense flare in Photoshop! anyways here the pic!
WHAT SHE IS WEARING:
Pose:  ::{u.f.o}::
como is wearing Vintage flower dress(2)
 *Love Tribe Bracelt* by La Forgia Jewels
                  [W&B] Repairs Necklace GOLD-ONYX
                  (NS) Gloria Diamond Ring
                  )AI(-"Foy Porter" Unisex Ring, Emerald
                  -V-Epigon Ear-Studded
                  [-iPoke-]Silver
>TRUTH< Whitney Streaked Mirage (light blonde pack)
::Kookie:: Armarda Long/Noir
                  fri. - Layering.Tank - Scoop (Black) - Jacket
                  DeeTalez Tights Nylon Black
                  AITUI TATTOO-Heart
                  HA! Ruffles Sport *pink*
                  !Iris Shape
                  LAQ~ Vilda [Nougat] Glow Skin (blonde brows)
                  Rozena~Tempt~eye~ water
Bunny Ears:  ::YMH:: Hopping Mad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my blog or IM me in World SL